The following terms are the base of all contracts between Dine in Style Caterers and the customer for the services and goods supplied by Dine in Style Caterers. Dine in Style Caterers is a trading name of In Style Group Ltd.
- A minimum non-returnable/refundable deposit of 25%, the deposit will be set based on the time to the event and is payable to secure your booking unless otherwise agreed on individual terms. By paying a deposit or full payment you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- All dates remain as open and book-able until such time as a deposit payment and written confirmation has been received.
- Late bookings taken 14 days or less prior to your planned event are payable in full at the time of the booking.
- At time to time it may be necessary due to seasonal or supplier circumstances beyond our control to vary the menu. Substitutes will be of equal value and we will endeavour to inform you of any changes prior to your event.
- Upon receipt of deposit & you have accepted the terms. The following charges will apply in the event of a cancellation:
- Less than 60 days notice – 100% of the full balance
- Less than 120 days notice – 75% of the full balance
- At all other times – 50% of the full balance
Although the deposit may not be sufficient to cover the above charges, accepting these terms you are contractually bound to honour the cancellation policy. In the event of a cancellation an invoice will issued for the relevant amount, and payment will be required within 7 days. All deposits are none refundable and we do recommend event insurance.
- All damage to equipment caused by the customer or their guests will be charged the full replacement cost.
- Dine in Style Caterers does not accept any liability for non-completion or delays of the event In the unlikely result of adverse weather conditions, traffic accident or road closure, civil riots or strikes. Fire, flood or any other act of god or natural disaster, or any other event which is beyond the reasonable control of Dine in Style Caterers.
- On All Inclusive events we offer these packages on a fair consumption basis, whilst working with each individual gust to tailor the drinks selection to their guests Dine in Style cannot guarantee to not run out of certain product or products.
- For drop and go delivery only catering the delivery must be checked at the point of delivery, if there are discrepancies beyond the boundaries of clause we will correct these on a same day as soon as possible basis
- In the unlikely event of there being a complaint these must be made in writing within 24 hours of the event.
- In the unlikely event of there being a complaint the matter remains confidential between parties and cannot be mentioned or detailed in form of feedback or social media, any breach of this see’s an immediate demand for £5000 loss of business reputation and this will be pursued as a minimum figure via the courts as we seldom get complaints and deal with these professionally and sympathetically at all times but will not be held hostage to these merely seeking a free ride which we have endured too many times now
This contract for services is provided by Dine in Style Caterers. Having paid the deposit or made a booking on agreed terms no additional signatures are required and the client is deemed as having agreed to our offer of services.